Project 3 Storyboard

 I'm still working on this, and probably won't follow it exactly, but I want to create a video for the non-profit foundation To Write Love On Her Arms. This is a company that promotes mental health awareness and suicide prevention. I was thinking of using the ink bleed effect to reveal the logo of the organization at the end but I need to experiment more with what leads up to it. I want to have a dramatic and serious video that talks about a moment in time and how that can change things. Potentially with raindrops, each being a moment. Here's some sketches: 


Comments

  1. Love your concept, and I love the organization you've chosen to promote. I know the topic is somber, but hopefully you can make the last few lines of text be paired with a burst of sunlight in the background or changing from a dark background to a light one, just to remind people that there is hope and one good conversation can help someone out of a dark situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sketches. I like the idea of using raindrops. I agree with Felicia that a little light at the end might be a good idea, especially since its for suicide prevention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you have so far, and I can definitely see how it'll translate digitally with your choice in effects. I'm really curious to see what kind of tone it ends up taking at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really interesting concept so far! I really like the idea of using raindrops and the inkbleed technique because it'll make it look like the rain is revealing the image/logo of the organization! I'm really curious to see how you'll accomplish this though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog